Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tape Girls

Tape is a very big fetish for me. The fantasy I had this morning was being bound, totally helpless, unable to move. I am forced to sit and watch as two girls come into the room. They look like they are in their late teens, early twenties. Both very, very cute. Almost a girl next door look, but maybe a little more well to do.

They are dressed in a cute camisole and panties set, cotton with little prints on them, maybe hearts or cherries or something similar. Each girl has a roll of tape and they are laughing and giggling as they each take turns putting tape on each other. Making each other look cute and silly. Just playing with my fetish, with each other. Ignoring me, knowing it is driving me crazy.

They both know it is humiliating for me and driving me insane, which just spurs them on to be more playful, giggly, and cute.

Eventually, the stop and come close, pressing against me, playing with the tape more, tormenting me with it, humiliating me about my fetish, but not doing anything to help me with it.

No comments: